1. Light the BGE and bring the temperature to 400 degrees. Make sure the egg is set for direct cooking.
2. Place the hot dogs directly on the grate and close the egg. (use whatever hot dogs you like. I used cheap, but good Bryan Juicy Jumbos)
3. Close the lid and cook for two minutes. After two minutes, open the grill (watch for flashbacks) and flip the dogs.
4. Cook another two minutes and check. If they are all ready, you're done. If not, flip again and wait about 1.5 minutes and they should be done.
5. Remove from egg, shut down the fire and enjoy. I like mine with mustard, ketchup, relish, onions and chili.
The hot dogs as they went on the grill.
I told you it was worth it.
Check out the glow of the fire.