1. Preheat the egg to 450 degrees.
2. Wash your potatoes. Make sure to lightly rub the skin while under the water to remove any loose dirt.
3. Dry your potatoes.
4. Tear off potato wrapping sized sections of aluminum foil. Lie the potatoes on the foil.
5. Pour a small amount of olive oil on the potato and rub to coat completely.
6. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and wrap completely with the foil.
7. Put the potatoes on the egg. After the first 30 minutes, flip the potatoes. This will give them somewhat crispy skin all around. After an hour, the potatoes should be ready. Carefully open the foil and pierce with a knife. If the knife goes in easy, and slides out easily, they're ready.
8. Remove from the egg and enjoy!
Here is the potato prior to cooking.
The finished product